Podiatry Examination Chair (three-motor)
The modifiability, adjustability, and silent operation of the sturdy DP-G901 podiatry chair improves functionality and enhances the comfort of use.
Its multiple height settings, easy-to-use armrests, and side supports, and the stepless adjustable extension and flexion angle of the foot section improve the ergonomics and efficiency of the work being carried out.
The whole bed consists of three main sections and a pair of handrails, which can be adjusted from different positions of the bed.
The hand control can be attached to the hooks on either side of the seat.
Reference #: DP-G901
- Three electric motors, CE certification
- Height control, seat tilt adjustment, and backrest adjustment
- Control via one-handed remote handset
- Detachable headrest with vent hole and pillow
- Adjustable/removable armrests
- Net Weight: 190 lbs
- Gross Weight: 284 lbs
- Product Size: 73" (L) x 24"-32" (W) x 24"-35.5" (H)
- Packing Size: 56" (L) x 27" (W) x 26" (H)
- Weight capacity: 330 lbs
- Hand/foot remote control available
- Voltage: 110V~120V 120V~240V
- Frequency: 50HZ/60HZ